Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What an attitude! Hats off Mr.Subramaniam

Ever seen a rags to riches story? Not in movies, in real life? Ever seen a person who overcomes all difficulties and rises to top.. We all do, but the range of difficulties we face are very diverse... Here is a person who has surmounted very huge difficulties.... and proved that its the attitude and determination that matters... Mr.Subramaniam, propreitor of RichCoreIndia. http://www.richcoreindia.com/people.htm . Check this article on redifff.http://in.rediff.com/money/2006/apr/27spec.htm
Now that I think of it, I feel very privileged to have been interviewed by him at my ISB interview... I would have taken his autograph had I known this earlier....

7 comments:

Barooq said...

I think I need to talk to you regarding GMAT and all.
Care to share ?

leave me a comment on my blog if you have some free time.

Ray Lightning said...

great guy ! you are sure lucky to have been interviewed by him :)

Droopy said...

Hi Nishkala
Congrats on your admit(s)!!! I am an aspirant myself and came across your blog. I need some guidance regarding shortlisting schools for 2007 and i am also in urgent need of yahoo groups that are commonly used by applicants. Could you pls pls help? mail me on goyal.vineet@gmail.com
Thanks for your time

Vineet

Anonymous said...

Hi Nishkala..
My hearty congratulations on your admit. I read your blog regularly. They are very informative. I need some guidance regarding shortlisting schools for 2007. Could you pleae help me? I can be reached on narenmt@gmail.com
Thanks for your time. Narendar Kumar Chowdry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nishkala..
My hearty congratulations on your admit. I read your blog regularly. They are very informative. I need some guidance regarding shortlisting schools for 2007. Could you pleae help me? I can be reached on narenmt@gmail.com
Thanks for your time. Narendar Kumar Chowdry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nishkala..
My hearty congratulations on your admit. I read your blog regularly. They are very informative. I need some guidance regarding shortlisting schools for 2007. Could you pleae help me? I can be reached on narenmt@gmail.com
Thanks for your time. Narendar Kumar Chowdry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nishkala,
Congrats first of all.Got to know from one of my frens.
Do u remember me?
Do mail me praneeth.karnam@gmail.com

Regards
Praneeth