Thursday, March 09, 2006

Yahoo! Acceptance from Michigan

It feels so relieved to get an acceptance finally and that too from one of the schools I loved and wanted to be in - University of Michigan the Ross School of Management. Well, waiting for the remaining with fingers crossed.
Ms.Lisa Hurst called me up late yesterday night ( March 8th) and told me the news.. I was so ecstatic I couldnt believe what I had heard... I repeated the same to her and she said yes! I was so so relieved..... In the happiness, I forgot to ask her about scholarship whether I had one too !
In the morning onlyI had gotten a waitlist from Duke and felt bad. I was worried and was thinking what I should do if I get in none of the universities I had applied to. Added to that, people told me, dont forfeit ISB and take such a huge risk. I had to pay acceptance deposit of 1.5 Lakh INR before March 14th. Well, now I can forfeit ISB :)

5 comments:

AK-84 said...

wow!! gr8 news.. heartiest congratulations.. wat abt schol.. get it confirmed na..

Anonymous said...

Congrats -- UM is a great school. Have fun.

Nishkala said...

Yeah I should do it.. I forgot to ask her about scholarship in my happiness. I would get an email soon. It would get confirmed soon.

Nishkala said...

Thanks anonymous

Anonymous said...

Hi Nishkala,

Great news..Feeling good to scrap for you after so many years.
You have given me lot of inspi to persue MBA :)
Have a few more concerns..could u mail me ur contact num at deepikaforever@gmail.com

Thanks a ton,