Thursday, March 09, 2006

MBA Preparation - Slight Change in the order of Posts

I will be posting an article about preparation for MBA. The preceding two articles - Differences in Preparation and Calendar will be posted later. Meanwhile, for these, you could check the articles written by Sowmya ( aka Simbha) earlier. You could also refer to Swetha's ( She is currently doing her MBA at Univ. of Wisconsin ) articles at http://swetha.balla.googlepages.com/mbagyan.
Some of my friends have booked their gmat dates and wanted me to complete the GMAT preparation info. They scolded me into writing this :( Thanks to them anyways, their scoldign did have impact! I have been wantign to complete these two articles before posting them, but looks like I am postponing them a lot. With things getting busier, I am not sure if I can post them soon ( soon = 2 weeks). So the next article would be about GMAT preparation.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: